"I want everyone to have a pot of gold and move to a leprechaun economy."
In other news, Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry is going right for the "Romneycare' jugular, and so far only 20 out of 1000 welfare-recipients (2%) have failed their drug tests in the state of Florida. The other 98% who passed their test must be reimbursed by the state, costing taxpayers money.
Have any more brilliant ideas Mister Scott? If you do, keep them to yourself.
Also, why are so many GOP shit-kickers named "Rick?"