New data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics today shows that the unemployment rate has fallen across the board in key swing states.
* Colorado (from 8.2 percent in August to 8.0 percent in September)
* Florida (from 8.8 percent to 8.7 percent)
* Iowa (from 5.5 percent to 5.2 percent)
* Nevada (from 12.1 percent to 11.8 percent)
* North Carolina (from 9.7 percent to 9.6 percent)
* Ohio (from 7.2 percent to 7 percent)
* Wisconsin (from 7.5 percent to 7.3 percent)
Ohio's unemployment rate of 7 percent is the lowest in four years.
This is the last announcement on unemployment the Bureau of Labor Statistics will make for individual states before the election.