Steve Stockman is a sitting representative of the United States who, when he’s not busy arming babies with guns so they won’t be aborted, is drafting legislation that would allow Americans to dodge the IRS because the dog ate their homework.
Under Stockman’s bill, taxpayers could claim one of the following 10 reasons for not submitting documents requested by the IRS:
1. The dog ate my tax receipts
2. Convenient, unexplained, miscellaneous computer malfunction
3. Traded documents for five terrorists
4. Burned for warmth while lost in the Yukon
5. Left on table in Hillary’s Book Room
6. Received water damage in the trunk of Ted Kennedy’s car
7. Forgot in gun case sold to Mexican drug lords
8. Forced to recycle by municipal Green Czar
9. Was short on toilet paper while camping
10. At this point, what difference does it make?
Stockman believes this comprehensive list of reasons why ordinary Americans should be allowed to evade the IRS is just as good as the Obama administration’s excuse for doing… something.
It’s not entirely clear what the Obama administration is accused of doing, but we do know for sure that Steve Stockman is a confirmed moron.