Quinnipiac University has released a new poll that is filled with bad numbers for Trump, but one number in particular stands out to me.
American voters' opinions of some of Trump's personal qualities hit new lows:
- 60 - 35 percent that he is not honest, compared to 55 - 39 not honest March 7;
- 55 - 40 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
- 57 - 40 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
- 66 - 30 percent that he is not level-headed;
- 66 - 30 percent that he is a strong person;
- 59 - 36 percent that he is intelligent;
- 61 - 35 percent that he does not share their values.
When you reach the 60 percent range, that means people who supported and voted for Trump are beginning to turn against him.
I know it feels like it's been longer, but Trump has only been in office for two months. There are still so many things he can fuck up. The possibilities are nearly limitless.